[seqfan] Re: How many ways to dissect a square into 4 congruent pieces

Giovanni Resta g.resta at iit.cnr.it
Thu May 14 23:13:38 CEST 2015

On 05/14/2015 07:05 PM, Benoît Jubin wrote:
> Is there an OEIS entry for the case of 2 pieces ?

There is this:

A113900	Number of partitions of 2n X 2n checkerboard into two congruent
edgewise-connected sets, counting partitions equal under rotation or
reflection only once.

I submitted a draft illustrating a(2)=6 and a(3)=255.
I obtain the same values for a(1)-a(4), but a different
value for a(5) (see draft), so a third opinion would be nice...

Giovanni