[seqfan] Re: Discrepancy between definition and terms in A257481?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:41:46 CEST 2015

Felix (I am in London with only limited access to email)

I agree there is something very wrong with A257481.
The original definition was unclear to me, so I made a guess,
which was obviously wrong.

I will replace the definition with a new guess, and
assign the present defintion, which seems to give the values
0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,2,3,4,5,7 (for n >= 0) to a new sequence  A257954

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com