[seqfan] Re: Sequence with 3 terms (from "Marakova Natalia" <natalimak1 at yandex.ru>)

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Wed May 20 19:11:54 CEST 2015

Natalia: Three terms is sufficient, provided that they are enough to
distinguish from most other sequences. (1,2,3 would have too many results,
for example.) Such a sequence would receive keyword:bref until it is
extended to four terms.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University