[seqfan] Pedersen's site

zbi74583.boat at orange.zero.jp zbi74583.boat at orange.zero.jp
Sat Nov 28 04:15:59 CET 2015

    Hi,Seqfans
    I have a serious trouble
    Tell me your good advice

    I computed many kind of Amicable Number

    My past results exist in any memories  of my several note computers
    I don't know where they exist

    It is difficult to find them because some computers  were crushed and some
are too old to use.
    I don't mind about it because I posted almost all my results to OEIS or
Seqfan mailing list or  Pedersen's data base of Amicable Number
    I had thought that OEIS and the archive of Seqfan and Pedersen's site are
eternal stable safety data base
    Whenever I want, I am able to   search my results on them,

    But Pedersen's site have disappeared
    I mailed him but I got no response

    Is it possible to obtain his data base?

    Tell me how to do it
    If it is not possible then it means that for example human being have lost
those Amicable Number coprime to 210

    Yasutoshi