[seqfan] Pictures from the OEIS web page

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 18:26:45 CET 2015

Dear Seq Fans:
Many pictures in the OEIS would look great on T-shirts, tote bags, etc.
We have made a web page with a list of examples: see
https://oeis.org/OEIS_pics.html
It is not finished yet.

Want to help? - suggest more pictures (send them to me, njasloane at gmail.com)
- ideally for a T-shirt you need a blank background, but for a poster you
do need a background, and you may or may not want a caption. So ideally we
would like to get 4 versions of each picture:
-- no background, with caption
-- no background, no caption
-- with background, with caption
-- with background, no caption
In most cases we only have one or two versions right now.
If you would like to help, send more versions of the pictures we already
have. (I'm not good at removing backgrounds or adding captions)