[seqfan] Re: Description of A007297 incorrect

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:08:32 CET 2015

Concerning A007297: I looked up the "History". The original definition,
in the 1995 book, was as the reversion of a certain series, with a
reference to Domb et al., Discrete Math 1974; then later I changed the
definition to the current one, after I saw
the sequence in Flaj.-Noy, DM 1999, but then the initial a(1)=1 term is
indeed missing

Axel said:
> 'm not sure how to fix it; maybe have two
separate entries, one for the g.f. series
reversion of A162395 and the other for the above
graph counting sequence?

Me: I agree to all your suggestions - clean up the definition and add the
missing initial 1, and create a new entry for the reversion.  Please go
ahead and do this!  Thanks!

Neil