[seqfan] Re: metadata for Mathematica code

Alex Meiburg timeroot.alex at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 18:24:44 CET 2015

While I agree that it would be a bad idea to enforce any sort of standards
on Mathematica programs retroactively, it would be nice to have a standard
to encourage. Then if someone wanted, say, to go through a few of the most
common/useful sequences and convert them to the standard format, that could
be welcomed. Of course any non-conforming but still useful programs would
be accepted.

-- Alexander Meiburg