[seqfan] Re: SeqFan Digest, Vol 86, Issue 8

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:42:50 CET 2015

Dear Robert, dear members.

You are right, Dave should not have done this.

The attachment in Dave's mail escaped my attention (and the systems I set
up for seqfan)
and was transmitted to the list. Usually, attachments are stripped before
reaching members
and messages over 40 Kb are stopped, giving me opportunity to check them
and discuss
them with authors.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Olivier