[seqfan] Re: Pedersen's site

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 15:23:39 CET 2015

PS In fact there is already a link from the OEIS to a copy of
one of Pedersen's pages on the archive:

%H A003416 J. O. M. Pedersen, <a href="
http://web.archive.org/web/20111115110104/http://amicable.homepage.dk/tables.htm">Tables
of Aliquot Cycles</a>

Note that the archive organization runs the Wayback machine that keeps a
copy of every web page.

archive and arXiv are different, remember

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com