[seqfan] Mysterious triangle of numbers needs explanation

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 23:29:26 CET 2015

Dear Seqfans,

Zeev Rudnick (Tel Aviv, IAS) has found some mysterious
triangles of numbers while studying generalizations of the
divisor function. He is looking for formulas or recurrences. (They are not
yet in the OEIS.)

If anyone would like to look at them, send me an email and I will
send - with Zeev's permission - the sequences and more information
about them. They seem to be related to the Ramanujan numbers.

(They are briefly mentioned in formula 1.12 on page 3 of
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1504.07804v2.pdf, although that does not show
the actual numbers)

Best regards
Neil