[seqfan] Infinitely many N with C(2N, N) coprime to 105 - dodgy reference?

Chris Thompson cet1 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 28 18:05:40 CET 2015

The reference in A000984

 Robert J. Betts, Lack of Divisibility of {2N choose N} by three fixed odd
 primes infinitely often, through the Extension of a Result by P. Erdős,
 et al., arXiv:1010.3070 [math.NT], 2010.

(from the OEIS history, added by Neil in Nov 2010 as the result of e-mail
from Jonathan Vos Post) purports to answer affirmatively the moderately
notorious conjecture that there are infinitely many N such that C(2N,N)
is coprime to 105 (for example). If it does, then it certainly deserves
mention on A030979 as well!

However, it seems to me that Betts' arXiv paper is erroneous, where I can
understand what the author is trying to say at all (some of it is extremely
confusing). Would anyone else like to take a look at it and confirm or deny
this?

--
Chris Thompson
Email: cet1 at cam.ac.uk