[seqfan] Re: A228988

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:09:25 CEST 2015

Guptas's original definition was:

Smallest missing number in first 10^n digits after the ...

This was changed to smallest missing n-digit number by
one of the editors.

Perhaps someone else can fix this, I don't have time today. Remember that
we always try to change the definition to fit the numbers (especially when
the defn was changed by an editor), rather than the other way round.  The
numbers take precedence.

Of course we often end up wiith two sequences, not one --  one for the
numbers, the other for the numbers
produced by a literal interpretation of the definition.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com