[seqfan] Hello and Question

Dave Consiglio davecons at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 05:23:33 CEST 2015

Hello,

My name is David Consiglio, and I'm new to the mailing list.  NJAS
suggested I join as I am struggling with a new sequence and he thought
someone might be interested in assisting.

The sequence describes the total number of unique possible backgammon
boards after n moves.  I have the first three terms, but the memory and
time constraints of a(4) are proving difficult to overcome. If this sounds
like something you'd like in on, let me know and I'll send you my code and
results so far.

Thanks,
Dave