[seqfan] Re: apparently unique infinite sequences related to the sum of divisors

Max Alekseyev maxale at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 05:50:30 CEST 2015

In case anybody is interested, I've created a text file with all terms
of A259934 below 10^10 (with one term per line). There are 397,420,670
such terms and the file size is about 4.3GB. The compressed file is
available for download in either of two formats:

lrzip-archive of size 326MB:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4NG9nYTfUlVd2pxZ0Y5U3h4U2s/view?usp=sharing

7zip-archive of size 450MB:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4NG9nYTfUlVd2pPTEQwVGVvMEU/view?usp=sharing