[seqfan] Re: A089755

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 06:14:54 CEST 2015

I just added these pink comments to A089755:

So the correct version - which should be a new sequence - will begin 11,
13, 3, 2, 5, 7, 17, 71, 101, 103, ..., and then we can mark this version
"Erroneous version of A_new" and give it keyword "dead".  There should also
be another new sequence starting with 2: 2 3 5 7 11 13 31 101 103 37 71 107
79 ...

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com