[seqfan] Re: Turing machine sequences

Brad Klee bradklee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:39:12 CEST 2015

I had a similar idea, but I thought of recording the state at each instant of time. This bears no reference to markings on the tape, but could still be an interesting sequence.

Another related idea is to look at other machines. For example, output of fractran programs are frac sequences.

Thanks,

Brad