[seqfan] Re: A possible new Keyword

Juan Arias de Reyna arias at us.es
Thu Sep 24 18:00:12 CEST 2015

But my main problem is: how to include such a sequence of coefficients as
an entry in the OEIS? There are rules to include fractions, or to include
coefficients of a sequence of polynomials, or entries of a  table.
But I do not know any rule in this case.

What I want is that given such a sequence I could find it in the OEIS
database. To accomplish this we need to write the coefficients in a standard order.

Best regards,
Juan