[seqfan] Re: A possible new Keyword

Frank Adams-Watters franktaw at netscape.net
Thu Sep 24 18:39:46 CEST 2015

There are two standard orderings of the partitions in the OEIS. One is the "Abramowitz and Stegun" ordering in A036036 (and A036037 is the same ordering). The other is the "Mathematica" ordering in A080577. Ideally, you should enter your sequence twice, once with each of these. If that's two much work, just use one or the other. Be sure to document what ordering is used in each case.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters