[seqfan] Re: Don't submit a difficult query more than once, it kills the system

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:18:43 CEST 2016

Zak asked:

> If I open the oeis.org page for some  query
and then keep it open while doing some (lengthy) calculations -
is the server busy or not?

The answer is No. Our server sends you the html file once,
and that's the end of it.

Even if we had a silly blinking sign that said "Send money to the OEIS"
"Send money to the OEIS" ...
that would be running on YOUR computer, not on our server.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com