[seqfan] Re: A065843 and their crossrefs.

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 18:06:51 CEST 2016

David, Yes, there does seem to be a problem with all those sequences!
It looks like they all need editing.
The definitions seem to be both incomplete and wrong

Could someone write a quick program to check A065843, A065844, etc?
Fix the base b (b=2 for A065843 (as David says, the present definition
seems wrong), b=3 for A065844, etc)
Fix n. Look at all words w of length n in base b. For each w, find
how many primes of length n you can get by permuting the digits of w. Then
a(n) = max over w of this number.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com