[seqfan] Champernowne's constant: what makes these three sequences different?

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 23:24:31 CEST 2016

As I'm trying to understand a proposed new sequence entry, I've come across
the "almost natural" numbers (A007376), which, when you search for  it up
to the terms that correspond to 25, you get three results, the other two
being A033307 (Champernowne's constant) and A179295, which does have some
obviously different terms just before the threshold of term visibility.

So my question is: how do the "almost natural" numbers differ from the
decimal expansion of Champernowne's constant?

Al

--
Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com