[seqfan] Re: Martin Davis on Diophantine Definitions

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:51:13 CEST 2016

Brad, Thanks for reminding the list of the connection between the OEIS
and the solution of Diophantine equations.  I've added a reference to
the Jones-Sato-et al. paper to the entry for the primes, A000040,
as well as a reference to the Davis article, which is:
Martin Davis, "Algorithms, Equations, and Logic", pp. 4-15 of S. Barry
Cooper and Andrew Hodges, Eds., "The Once and Future Turing: Computing
the World", Cambridge 2016.
Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com