[seqfan] Re: Arranging circles on a sphere -- A000055?

Андрей Заболотский zabolotis at mail.ru
Sun Aug 21 00:21:25 CEST 2016

For me, this seems to be right. It also seems that the reflections don't matter here. (See also  https://oeis.org/A000081  for the case of a plane.)

Probably exactly the same is true for non-intersecting arrangements of D-dimensional spheres on a D+1-dimensional sphere for any D>0. It is reasonable to consider a D=0 analogue which is  https://oeis.org/A054357  (with the interpretation given in the comment), if I'm not mistaken.

BR
Andrey Zabolotskiy