[seqfan] Re: 3-dimensional arrays?

Felix Fröhlich felix.froe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 12:47:01 CEST 2016

Chris,

thanks for your response and sorry for replying so late. I think I will go
with starting at a vertex and then reading the array layer-by-layer and
each layer row-by-row. Reading them in a spiral also sounds interesting,
but it seems to make the transition from array to sequence and vice versa a
bit more compicated (at least it seems so to me).

I think there should also be a page in the Wiki about three-dimensional
arrays. Maybe I will start one later.

Regards
Felix