[seqfan] OEIS is running again

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:24:27 CET 2016

David Applegate was able to free up some disc space so
we are back in business

in compensation for all the trouble, let me mention a very nice paper
on the arXiv,
Michel Rigo, Relations on words, arXiv preprint arXiv:1602.03364, 2016

I went through it once, added links to it from the OEIS sequences that it
mentions, and created two new entries A280046 and A280047

(The reference to A004128 around p 7 is an error, it should be A053838)

but it is the kind of paper that probably has many other sequences in it
that could be added to the OEIS, if anyone would like to go through it more
carefully

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com