[seqfan] Re: Inconsistent offsets

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Wed Dec 7 18:07:38 CET 2016

It sounds like the 28-gonal numbers need to be fixed, they should start
a(0) = 0, a(1) = 1 like the others.

I think of the centered polygonal numbers as starting at 1 (that's the
"center" of centered polygonal numbers). I would expect that these start at
a(1) = 1 but I don't have strong enough feelings here to change all of them
(though someone could).

Charles Greathouse
Case Western Reserve University