[seqfan] Re: Mystery sequence

jean-paul allouche jean-paul.allouche at imj-prg.fr
Fri Dec 23 18:07:35 CET 2016

Dear Neil, dear all

It could also be a (voluntarily?) meaningless
combination of numbers: last year I co-organized
a summer school on combinatorics (that was called
"CombinatoireS" to emphasize the fact that there are
many subfields in "la combinatoire"); the poster is there:
http://combinatoires.imj-prg.fr
(we put sort of random numbers in the hope that
people would find an incredible unexpected formula
--or would search for ever and wouldn't dare asking...)

Not totally fair but slightly fun  :-)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
best wishes
jp