[seqfan] Re: Question regarding some sequences

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:18:33 CET 2016

A036672 is taken from a well-known quite recent book from a major
publisher.  It has a number of important articles on the connections
between chemistry and graph theory, and is probably in every university
library.

I certainly have a copy myself, and I could scan the article at some point.

But it is quite a long article:

R. C. Read, The Enumeration of Acyclic Chemical Compounds, pp. 25-61 of A.
T. Balaban, ed., Chemical Applications of Graph Theory, Ac. Press, 1976;
see p. 60.

That is Chapter 4 of the book.  Chapter 5, another long chapter, also has
many sequences (including A001998).

A. T. Balaban, Enumeration of Cyclic Graphs, pp. 63-105 of A. T. Balaban,
ed., Chemical Applications of Graph Theory, Ac. Press, 1976; see p. 75.

If someone is in a rush to see these articles, maybe they could borrow the
book from a library and scan them in!  Or maybe it is available on-line by
now.  Natan, did you check?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com