[seqfan] Re: What are the possible digit-sums for Fibonacci numbers?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 04:29:58 CET 2016

> The first 0 is Fib(0), I think, so different from the other zeros for
non-existence. ) Yes, of course.

> Not gonna happen.

Well, the last time this sequence was updated was in 2002, and the range
that was searched at that time was not listed.  Presumably one could search
further now, and in any case the range that was searched should be stated!

Secondly, looking at Fibonacci(n) mod 100 (periodic with period 300, see
A001175) might tell us something about whether digit sum 6 happens.
.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com