[seqfan] Re: (no subject)

Felix Fröhlich felix.froe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:04:55 CET 2016

(The original message I sent was rejected, so I am sending this reply
again.)

Peter

The reason the search query returns no results is that there is
(apparently) no sequence in the OEIS containing these four terms in the
data field. The search query

 162 368 292 80

returns all sequences where these four numbers occur anywhere on the
sequence page. You can use the search query

seq:162 seq:368 seq:292 seq:80

which will only return sequences where these terms occur in the data field
(in any order and any number of times, but each at least once). However,
there is no sequence in the OEIS where these four numbers appear in the
data field, so search query returns no results.

Best regards