[seqfan] Re: "Polyrhythmic" sequences

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 23:02:51 CET 2016

Well, at least in my own very vague way of thinking, I see "polyrhythmic"
as any sequence from which can be clearly seen two distinct periodicities
whose periods are co-prime to each other.

See e.g. https://oeis.org/A263273 "Bijective base-3 reverse: a(0) = 0; for
n >= 1, a(n) = A030102(A038502(n)) * A038500(n)."
and its graph:
https://oeis.org/A263273/graph

There are many similar constructions, e.g.: https://oeis.org/A264994

Maybe also this fits in: https://oeis.org/A266635/graph ?