[seqfan] Re: Balanced binary system

Vladimir Shevelev shevelev at bgu.ac.il
Sun Feb 7 12:22:55 CET 2016

Thank you, Kevin, for this information!
You see that for me this system, of course, was
not the end in itself. By the balanced system I map
runs of 1's of n in binary to separate digits.
Therefore, I thought that A268411 should possess
the properties closed to Thue-Morse sequence.
For me it was very interesting that such properties
indeed exist!

Regards,
Vladimir