[seqfan] Re: Smallest prime with a substring of exactly n zeros

Bob Selcoe rselcoe at entouchonline.net
Sun Feb 21 17:43:49 CET 2016

Hans, I avoided considering this because we could extend that even further and make things too confusing. For example, we can't have candidates with an even number of digits where z=1 and a=b, because those are all multiples of 11. I think it's better just to leave it as is

Cheers,
Bob

Sent from my iPhone