[seqfan] Re: Sequence submission

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 01:16:03 CET 2016

There is a backlog of almost four hundred proposed changes, ranging from
minor spelling corrections to complicated new sequence entries. There is
only so much each editor can do.

I for one have two proposed changes, one that will probably have to wait a
week before any other editor looks at it and one that I'm deliberately
holding off on so as to not pile on too high. I'm just gonna have to be
patient.

Still, it's going to be faster than getting a journal article published.

Al

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Sven Simon <sven-h.simon at gmx.de> wrote:

> Of course I did not mean that it might be something wrong with the
> editors, but with the sequences. I am not that used to speak English.
> Sven

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com
<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>