[seqfan] Re: Announcement: 2015 John Riordan Prize awarded to Max. A. Alekseyev

Rainer Rosenthal r.rosenthal at web.de
Fri Jan 22 14:39:52 CET 2016

A Happy New Year to everybody on the list!

I am really happy that Max received the award. It is always a
pleasure to read his contributions. I recall one of his last
posts, where he investigated the number of ways of
adding fractions (roughly spoken). Wait, wait, I'll find it.
Ah yes, here it is:

I'd like to draw your attention to a nice sequencehttps://oeis.org/A265286

Congratulations to Max and also to the judges and
all those who keep OEIS alive!

Cheers,
Rainer Rosenthal