[seqfan] Re: Pieces of cake sequence A265286 and a question

Max Alekseyev maxale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 16:33:47 CET 2016

For n=6, the minimum smallest piece in an 11-piece solution equals 1/120,
like in
[1/120, 1/40, 1/30, 7/120, 3/40, 11/120, 13/120, 1/8, 17/120, 1/6, 1/6]

It would take about 37 days of single-core computations in Sage+Gurobi.
Luckily I run on a 40-core system and it took only about a day to establish
the above result.

Regards,
Max