[seqfan] Re: What in the next one? [primes isolated from squarefrees]

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:27:21 CET 2016

Chris, what was the definition of this one? 2, 17, 727, 47527, 29002021
(note typo above), 494501773?

Are you looking at the squarefree nonprimes S, and  asking
for the smallest prime p such that the nearest element of S differs from p
by at least n (starting at n=1)?
No, that doesn't work. I'm having trouble seeing how you got 2 and then 17
rather than 5 or 7.

Could you please submit it to the OEIS, and also the other one you mention (1,
17, 26, 2526, 5876126, 8061827, ...)?

Thanks!

Best regards
Neil