[seqfan] Re: n and n^2 use digits 0, 1, 4, 6 only: A136859 - a question

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:34:14 CET 2016

Bob,
No, the definition is correct.  If you look at any of the hints or format
pages, you will
see that the OEIS has basically two kinds of sequences, those
defined by an expression in terms of n (e.g. a(n) = 2^n) and those that
list numbers with a certain property. The latter class of sequences
are called lists, and have offset 1.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com