[seqfan] Re: Happy 3³+4³+5³+6³+7³+8³+9³

jean-paul allouche jean-paul.allouche at imj-prg.fr
Sat Jan 30 22:26:23 CET 2016

Dear all

May I suggest that it is not quite true that French people wait till the
end of January
to send New Year's greetings! They usually do so at the very beginning
of January,
but they find quite ok if they send or receive greetings before the 10th
for elderly
people. Younger people might find ok to wait till the 15th; more rarely
till the 25th
(or even a bit later) but it is then considered as not really ok by less
young people...

best wishes
jp