[seqfan] Re: 887

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:39:59 CEST 2016

Yasutoshi,  It looks like "Sevens" and "887" are the same game.

You said: "See "Logirl" which is TV for junior high and primary school
student

    P.1 Talk  P.2 Test of lives in the sea  P.3 Opinion  P.4 Game"887"
    If you click "CC" button then you will read English sub"

Can you send me the link? I could not find the page.

(My browser only wants to show me pages in English)

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com