[seqfan] Re: A generalization of "antipodes": primes and highly composite numbers

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:17:22 CEST 2016

Vladimir,

I tried to say this in a pink box comment to A275239, but the OEIS too slow
today

"kind 1" etc is not good English.

I suggest either "type 1" or "class 1". However, these are very common
names.

But even better, how about "of HC class 1" (where HC stands for "Highly
composite")?

"Numbers of HC class 0" ,
"Numbers of HC class 1" ,
etc