[seqfan] Contributing sequences with holes and infinities

Christian Stump christian.stump at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 15:13:41 CEST 2016

Hi,

I wonder whether it is okay to submit a sequence

1. with holes: an example would be a sequence related to the packing
problem which is now solved in dimensions 0,1,2,3,8,24. So I wanted to
add a sequence where only these entries are known.

2. with infinity entries: an example would be the number of
irreducible reflection groups of a given rank. This sequence is
1,1,infinity,3,5,3,4,4,4,3,3,3,3,... .

Please Ignore my ignorance, a link to the information would be
appreciated, but i haven't found anything on the oeis website.

Many thanks,

    Christian