[seqfan] Re: Density of hermit primes?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 00:08:08 CET 2016

yes, there is a limit of a few megs on what can be uploaded by the
usual mechanism.

but i will upload it later tonight or in the morning after the big game.
 actually I'll keep the present b-file, and add yours
as an "a-file", because the listen and graph  programs which use the b-file
might get upset by a gigantic b-file

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com