[seqfan] Re: b-file problems

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:07:38 CET 2016

I cleaned up the b-file for the first on the list, A008360 (it had no
end-of-file). At least, I think
I cleaned it up

But it is going to be hard to fix these without seeing a full report of
what is wrong.

Can you please send me the full report?  Probably other people
will want to see it too.

Send it to me as a private email, and I will post it on the OEIS wiki.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com