[seqfan] More rows of triangle in A271100?

Felix Fröhlich felix.froe at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:34:30 CEST 2016

Dear sequence fans,

not so long ago I submitted A271100. Is there an algorithm that (in theory)
works for finding any row n of the triangle?

I computed rows n=2 to 5 in PARI, but I used a function specifically
written for each n. One problem is that the code for the function for each
n gets longer and longer for increasing n. The function for n = 5  for
example consisted of 24 expressions linked together with OR, with each
expression consisting of 5 congruence tests linked together with AND, for a
total of 120 congruences to be tested.

Is there an easy way to compute further rows of the triangle without the
need to write a custom function for each n?

Best regards
Felix