[seqfan] Re: Can a repunit be a Fibonacci number?

israel at math.ubc.ca israel at math.ubc.ca
Fri May 13 19:21:10 CEST 2016

Along the same lines, it seems likely that the only Fibonacci numbers whose
digits are sorted in ascending order are 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 34, 55, 89,
144, 233, 377 and the only Fibonacci numbers whose digits are sorted in
descending order are 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 21, 55, 610, 987 (neither of these
are in OEIS, it seems).

Cheers,
Robert