[seqfan] Re: More rows of triangle in A271100?

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:10:10 CEST 2016

Hi Bruce et all,

I think more terms would be nice. Looking at the first terms, it arises
some questions to me;
- For n > 0, does an n-tuple exist? If so than a least one exists.
- For n > 5, the n-th tuple is the (n-1)th tuple with one prime places
appropriately; such that the primes are in descending order. This pattern
eventually stops for this 'streak' of tuples, but does it occur similarily
more often?
- Do all primes occur as some m_n?
Perhaps if possible more terms would be nice. 10000 terms wouldn't hurt
OEIS I'd say, though maybe it would hurt your stack. If you like I can
search for some more arcs for your algorithm. In PARI, I don't see a good
way to search for digraphs.

Best,
David