[seqfan] Missing A-numbers, in case you were wondering

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:25:45 CET 2016

I just looked at the database, and there were a few gaps in the A-numbers.

A230052 was the smallest missing number.  It was in the "drafts" stack, and
I recycled it as abandoned.

The next missing one was A242763, which was waiting to be approved, and I
approved it.

After that, we have every A-number up to A260000

After that, I recycled a few more that were abandoned or forgotten.

I have now accounted for every A-number from A000001 to A271000

and I will stop there!