[seqfan] Re: Requesting short exposition on weighted voting procedures

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Tue Nov 1 07:09:54 CET 2016

The reference
  Bayard Edmund Wynne, and T. V. Narayana, Tournament configuration and
  weighted voting, Cahiers du bureau universitaire de recherche
  opérationnelle, 36 (1981): 75-78.
describes what's going on (just a few pages to read).

Best regards,   jj

* Alonso Del Arte <alonso.delarte at gmail.com> [Nov 01. 2016 06:27]: