[seqfan] Re: Weaving

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 23:53:28 CET 2016

There are many sequences in the OEIS arising from patterns in cloth and
weaving, etc.

See for example A193138, which gives
no. of satins, and where there is this reference
B. Grünbaum and G. C. Shephard, Satins and *twills*: an introduction to the
geometry of fabrics <http://www.jstor.org/stable/2690105>, Math. Mag., 53
(1980), 139-161. See Theorem 5, p. 152.

Another is A005441

Best regards